Rates and Services
Dog and Cat Care:
We provide in your home visits between the hours of 6 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week, 365 days a year.
For dogs these visits include maintaining your dog's daily feeding and bathroom schedule via walks or yardtime, administering medications if necessary, and plenty of exercise and attention.
Cats enjoy the comfort and security of their own home. Visits include feeding and refreshing water, waste removal/litter box cleanup, administer of medications if necessary and lots of love and attention.
Pet Sitting Rates (for up to 4 pets):
$21 per 30 minute visit
$26 per 45 minute visit
$33 per 60 minute visit
Daily Dog Walks or Regular Weekly Scheduled Visits:
Just like people, dogs greatly benefit from regular exercise. Walking provides both physical and mental stimulation. Dogs experience new smells and sounds while reaping the benefits of exercise. Depending on availability midday walks are offered Monday-Friday between the hours for 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Dog Walking Rates: (These rates are available when walks are scheduled and paid on a monthly basis)
$21 per 30 minute walk for 1-3 walks scheduled per week
$19 per 30 minute walk for 4 or more walks scheduled per week
$14 per 15 minute visit (Ideal for puppies or elderly who just need a quick break)
Small Pets & Special Needs
Creature Connections is happy to take care of your small pets such as rabbits, ferrets, birds and reptiles, which often have specialized needs. Depending on the details of your caged animals care, we do offer a 15 minute drop in to get them taken care off $14 per visit.
We have a handful of Veterinary Technicians on staff who are trained for those pets who need insulin injections, subcutaneous fluids, or any other special needs. Please fill free to contact us to discuss your pets specific needs.
Additional medical needs fees are as follows:
$25 per subcutaneous fluid administration
$40 Visit to Veterinary Clinic, if needed, during services (plus reimbursement of vet bill)
We have a handful of pet sitters who provide overnight stays at your home. They stay for a 12 hour time frame from 6-7pm to 6-7am and provide care to your pets usually morning and evening routines. We are able to add on midday visits at an additional charge.
$85 per Overnight Stay
Home care services are FREE of charge and can be included with any scheduled pet care visits! Home care can include any of the following services to give your home a lived in look while you're out of town to help deter crime and give you the peace of mind you need while enjoying a vacation or weekend getaway:
- postal mail retrieval
- rotation of indoor/outdoor lights
- watering of plants (additional charges may apply depending if additonal time is needed)
- trash removal
- fish feeding
We have wonderful pet sitters who graciously give their time on Holidays to care for our clients pets. We do charge extra on Holidays and that extra goes directly to the pet sitter providing care for your pets.
Holiday Service Charges:
$ 7 Holiday Charge per visit on any of the below Holidays *
$10 Holiday Charge per visit on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
$20 Holiday Charge per Overnight Stay
$20 Late Booking Fee for services scheduled within one week of any of the below Holidays and on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (if available)
* (Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day (July 4th), New Year's Eve and New Year's Day)
* Payment Options: We accept ACH and credit card payments through our portal system along with Check, Venmo, or PayPal payments.
* Payment is due by the last day of services, with a grace period of 5 days after your return. A $20.00 late payment fee will be charged if payment is not received on time.
* We require 48 hours or 1 weeks notice before Major Holiday, for any services needed.
* A late booking fee of $15 will be applied if services are booked within 48 hours or $20 within 1 week of major Holidays. We may not have availibility a week before a major Holiday so plan accordingly!
* Fifty percent of the total balance will be due if services are cancelled within 48 hours or within 1 weeks notice before a Holiday, as that time has been reserved for your pets.
* There will be no credit or refund given in the case that the pet owner arrives home early and cancels previously scheduled visits.
* KEYS: Front door keypads and garage codes are great but they have failed us in the past due to batteries going out or electrical outages. We prefer to have a lockbox stay at the house so keys stay on the property. They are a safe way for us to access your home and in the event of an emergency we will always be ready to step in quickly to help. You can use your own lockbox or purchase one from us for $18.
* Due to safetly and liability; we refrain from leaving keys under mats or in mailboxes.
* In the event we need to run to the store for more supplies, such as food or litter, for your pets there is a $15 shopping fee for any purchses of necessary items, plus reimbursement of purchases.
* For established clients who wish to meet with us before services are to start, we do charge a $10 fee for any 'meet and greets'.
Call 303-280-1163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation today!
*Rates are for services in regular service area. 104th North to Hwy 7, Hwy 287 in Broomfield East to Quebec in Thornton.
"Creature Connections provides in-home pet care, when you're not there!"